My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

"It is good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end" - Ursula Le Guin

Friday, October 07, 2005

JEEP comes Home !!!

Finally after 10 months of restoration and modification, I am taking my JEEP home today. FYI no one at home till date (except my wife) knows that I have bought a JEEP. Today is the beginning of Navratri and is an auspicious day. Took delivery of the JEEP at the Ganesha Temple in Kormangala (my mech. drove the JEEP till there from his house). After doing the pooja I picked up some sweets and headed home on the JEEP with the top down. It was a sight... Tom, Dick & Harry were ogling at the JEEP.

Finally the JEEP is home. Have to thank my mech whom I have given a brand new Nokia 6600 as his settlement for all the work that he has carried out on my JEEP as well as keeping it at his house for all these 10 months..

Have to thank Mr. Uday Bhan Singh for all the help he has extended in giving advice as well as helping me source parts from him.

Have to also thank all the fellow JEEP club members who kept guiding me constantly on the technical as well as on the looks of the JEEP.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend, you have a great blog. Why don't you put some picture to make it more attractive. I'd love to see the CJ3B images. Keep it up!

8:02 AM  
Blogger ethanparker said...

I own a c class Mercedes.I want to keep my vehicles in good operating conditions so I am looking for a certified auto mechanics online. Your article has shared helpful information for me.

rate my mechanic

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home