My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

"It is good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end" - Ursula Le Guin

Friday, December 17, 2004

The Deal is on ??

The caretaker called me and said the owner was in urgent need of money.. So he wanted to dispose of at whatever rate.. I took my mechanic alonmg..withdrew cash from the ATM and went to pick up the Jeep. We inspected the vehicle once more and then went to the apartment to sign of the papers and close the deal.. What the F*&K the original papers were not around.. He was still holding the photocopies... he said he would be receiving the originals from Mumbai anytime.. The reason when the owner moved to Mumbai he packed up everything and left.. and he has misplaced the RC book..

I have a feeling he has lost the book completely.... The caretaker had the audacity to ask me to give him the full money and take the vehicle along with the photocopies... Gave him a piece of my mind and
told him to call us up as soon as he received the book and walked out the place... Man what a waste of time... But I am praying that they find the book at the earliest... PRAY..... thats all I can do now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home